[cisco-voip] Call Routing Problems

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Mon Jan 4 14:42:42 EST 2010

Hey Tim,

Like Nate was saying, be sure to check your network link between the
sites to make sure if there is QOS on the routers it will match whatever
you're upping your location bandwidth to in CUCM.  Otherwise call
quality will be fine up to 432 kbps, but on a fully saturated link that
26th call will hurt everyone's call quality.  Also if you have redundant
wan links, you'll want to check both links and not just the one.

Jon