[cisco-voip] Call Routing Problems

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jan 4 16:22:31 EST 2010

To add to this back in the 4.1.3 days I had several site with 2 7940s
using G711 nothing less than a T1 with Location Bandwidth set to 786K
that would get Not Enough Bandwidth.  I'm sure it was a bug as re-sync
would fix it for awhile.  I finally quit using the Locations bandwidth
unless we were really overwhelming the link, then changed the message to
Try Later or something else like Not Enough Lines or Contact Helpdesk.

To this day I still don't trust it as I can't figure out Cisco math
sometimes.