[cisco-voip] IP Comm 7.0.2 on Windows 7

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 7 15:28:26 EST 2010

What does CUCM think is going on with the phone registering?

Wouldn't hurt to upgrade them to the latest CIPC (7.0.3.3) either.

-Ryan

On Jan 7, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Ruben Trujillo wrote:

Hello All,

We have several IP Comm users who have upgraded to Windows 7 and for the most part they haven’t had any issues.  I now have one user who has installed IP Comm version 7.0.2 and is getting the error “Registration Rejected: Error DBConfig”.  The configuration on IP Comm as well as in CallManager 7 is correct but this error comes up every time.  Have anyone seen this and if so do you know of a work around?

Thanks,
Ruben Trujillo
IT Telecom