[cisco-voip] new cisco usb console cable

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Jan 7 19:28:07 EST 2010

Funny it still uses a virtual com port….reminds me of the days of troubleshooting Soundblaster 16 irqs/interrupts in system.ini in WFW..seems it should be easier.

I see a lot of less skilled show up at sites that don’t have Internet and can’t access network equipment.

I have to admit the Keyspan USB/Serial stuff had worked flawless since I switched to it, but I hate carrying around that adapter…