[cisco-voip] Grub Error

Kent Roberts kent at fredf.org
Sun Jan 10 12:34:21 EST 2010

something with the partition table...   7 only takes about an hour to
load, but depending on hardward and the database size it might add
another hour to that.    Remember that with ccm 6/7  you that when you
rebuild the sub it needs to match the pub version.   If the install
disk is not the same release, make sure you have the ftp server handy
with the os updates on it.

Might be worth a call to TAC, they might have a way to fix this... or
just tell you bad news, but either way, they should be able to get you
a bootable os disc with the same version of your pub if you don't have
one.