[cisco-voip] Mobility

Glen Cobby glen at positivenetworks.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 07:42:59 EST 2010

Hi All,

I am configuring Mobility and trying to get the call to ring my mobile and the desk phone. It will not ring the desk phone, I have made sure the phone can call the mobile number, the RDP has the correct CSS's. If I place  a call from one a phone to the IP phone with mobility softkey, when I press the Mobility key it says "Failed to send call to Mobile Phone".
When I set this up in my lab I had it working, but I believe I had to restart the CCM Service. Can anyone recall if they had to restart the CCM service to get Mobility working?

Thanks

Glen