[cisco-voip] Transformation Calling Pattern problem

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Wed Jan 13 07:01:26 EST 2010

Hi David,

Is this an inbound call form 911 or an outbound call to 911.
Whatever the egress device is, phone or GW, will use the Calling Party
Transformation CSS assigned to that device to modify the calling party
numbers.  The Calling Party Transformation patterns you create need to
be in a partition not None.  Those partitions need to be in the CSS
assigned to the Calling Party Transformation CSS  of the egress devices.

I recommend reading the SRND to gain a better understanding of how
these transformations work:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/dialplan.html

Kevin