[cisco-voip] Voice Translation Problem

Kevin Thorngren kthorngr at cisco.com
Wed Jan 13 19:17:47 EST 2010

AFAIK there is not a way to change the inbound ISDN setup called and
calling info.  Your voice translation rule should be modifying the
calling number after it comes into the voice port but before the dial
dial peer match.  I am guessing that once the call reaches the phone
it still displays 911 as the calling number, correct?

If your destination is a CUCM phone then there may be a configuration
in CUCM that is changing the calling number back to 911.  The best way
to see this is to look at the setup message from the GW to CUCM.

Kevin