[cisco-voip] IPCC Datastore error

Jason Shearer jshearer at amedisys.com
Fri Jan 15 07:25:51 EST 2010

Restart SQL and restart node manager.

Jason

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Peter Fabian
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:20 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] IPCC Datastore error

Hi all,

I am unable to get my cti ports (CUCM 5.1.3) to register to our IPCC Express server (4.5(2)).  This has been running just fine for at least 3 years now.  Under system > control center on our ICD box I see that none of the CRS SQL Server services are running.  However, if I look at SQL Server Service Manager both SQL Server and SQL Server Agent are running

If I look at System > Datastore I see the following error
"Publisher is down, error occurred while performing operations.  Please check if the Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server agent services are running on host.

Any thoughts

Thanks ahead of time,
Peter

*** NOTICE--The attached communication contains privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, DO NOT read, copy, or disseminate this communication. Non-intended recipients are hereby placed on notice that any unauthorized disclosure, duplication, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of these materials is expressly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this information in its entirety and contact the Amedisys Privacy Hotline at 1-866-518-6684. Also, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail that you have received this communication in error. ***