[cisco-voip] Mobile Connect Configuration

davidytk davidytk at netvigator.com
Fri Jan 15 22:59:29 EST 2010

Hi All

I have configured the mobile connect configuration for one IP Phone, normal
feature is worked (e.g. the remote phone will ring together). I also want to
configure the following feature.

When the remote phone is answered the call, the original IP Phone will see a
message "IN Use Remote" mode. Is it need to enable some parameter in CUCM,
can anyone know this.

Thanks

Best Regards

David