[cisco-voip] Patch Panel suggestions for VG224

Jeff Garvas jeff at cia.net
Mon Jan 18 09:52:12 EST 2010

Does anyone have any patch panels they like that work with the VG224?

I'm looking for something to break it out in a 19" cabinet where I can use
patch cables to patch VG224 ports into an existing IDF.   In the past I've
had it broken out to a 66 block and cross connected into existing house
cable between 66 blocks.

This design is a little different and I'm wondering if anyone has found a
panel I can plug the 25 pair cable into directly and have it line up
properly in the center two pins without breaking it out and punching it down
manually?  I'm thinking I may not find a cable that breaks out the amphenol
connector to 24 RJ45 style jacks properly.

Thanks,

-Jeff