[cisco-voip] Ring Phone during certain hours and roll directly into voicemail during others

Mark Marquez MMarquez at goldsys.com
Mon Jan 18 18:56:21 EST 2010

Were using CUCM7 and Unity Connections.  Does anyone know how to setup a user's telephone to only ring during certain times of the day.  For example, I do not want to ring a user's phone from 9AM to 3PM.  I would like the call to go directly to voicemail during these times. I understand CFwdAll could be used to manually set the phone to roll to voicemail but we'd like it so there is no end user intervention necessary.  Would this be done in Unity Connections? I do not see anything in CUCM 7.  Thanks in advance.