[cisco-voip] SDLLink disconnect and how to correct this issue?

Adam Frankel afrankel at cisco.com
Tue Jan 19 15:56:05 EST 2010

Domain name is probably insignificant to your SDL Links.  Start by
checking your speed/duplex settings on the switch as compared to the CCM
using 'show network eth0 detail.'  Also check RTMT for any core dumps,
service crash, CPU pegging alerts.

Most of the time it is a network issue though.

Regards,
Adam