[cisco-voip] Changing out a phone model

Haresh Khemani Haresh.Khemani at telus.com
Tue Jan 19 16:39:59 EST 2010

The newer version of CUCM like 7.1(3) and above have Phone Migration tool to easily swap out phones with a different model.

On the phone page, on top right from the Related Links drop down choose "Migrate Phone"

You can also bulk migrate phones. Under Bulk Administration -> Phone Migration.

Regards,

Haresh Khemani

Member of the TELUS team