[cisco-voip] Cannot Access Cisco Unity Administrator Web Pages

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jan 19 23:28:47 EST 2010

I recall something where if you simply closed a browser window without
logging off it caused problems. But I think that actually gave you
some feedback, not just a blank screen.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]

On 2010-01-19, at 8:07 PM, Nikola Stojsin <nikolas at networkmakers.com>