[cisco-voip] Hunt Group problem

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrca.org.uk
Wed Jan 20 10:53:11 EST 2010

Hi Jonathan.

What version of CUCM?

We have top down (CUCM 6.1.x) , and the "No Answer" drop down box is available with topdown Hunt..

Seems a little bit of a strange requirement though anyway.
Rob

Richard Rose Central Academy
Edgehill Road
Carlisle
Cumbria
CA1 3SL

Tel: 01228 822060
Fax: 01228 822061

http://www.richardroseacademies.org/

>>> Jonathan Charles <jonvoip at gmail.com> 20/01/2010 15:39 >>>
Got a customer who wants the following behavior:

Extensions at one site: 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104 which he wants to ring, in sequence (top down)

If any of the above do not answer, he wants the call to forward to another site at 2101.

Now, the no answer option is disabled in top down on the line group (for what reason, I cannot fathom); and broadcast and longest idle do not meet his needs.

Any ideas how I can get the behavior he wants?

Jonathan