[cisco-voip] Reports and Billing for user group in CUCM 7

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 21 13:36:20 EST 2010

CDR records in CUCM 7 are not in a database anywhere, we only keep them in flat files.

You'll want to set up an external server for CDR files to be delivered to and import them into an SQL server from there.   There should be plenty of hits for this (including some scripts to do the import) in the archives of this list.

-Ryan