[cisco-voip] Fwd: Cisco ATA Fax Confusion

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:26:28 EST 2010

Had a similar problem myself this week with ATA unable to send a fax

had the following configured

modem passthrough nse codec g711alaw redundancy sample-duration 20

and changed to below which resolved the issue

voice service voip

 fax protocol pass-through g711ulaw

Also make sure you have the latest version of firmware 3.2.4 on the ATA.

Hi All,