[cisco-voip] Modify calling number without showing on screen

Ali El Moussaoui mousawi.ali at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:01:10 EST 2010

thats exactly my problem.. I am doing called transformation at thr route
pattern level.. I dnt want to use digit strip since i need the digits at the
gateway. I tried to add prefix and tryied the mask both had same result. I
even tried to match on the gateway dial-peers and change before sending to
PSTN but the modified number shows again again after translation!!!