[cisco-voip] moving unified servers to DR site

Scott Kee SKee at cmsstl.com
Fri Jan 22 10:18:45 EST 2010

We are trying to move our secondary HA Cisco unified servers to the Sun Guard DR site.

We are going to install 2nd CUCM subscriber server at the DR site and move Secondary Unity and CRS server to the DR site.  Leave Primary Unity and CRS server at the Corporate Data Center.

Question is this: We are going to have ATT 10Mbps MPLS circuit to the Sun Guard.  Per Cisco document you at least have to have 100Mbps connection to the High Availability Servers but per our consultant people, 10Mbps is sufficient.  I think this design will work fine but want to hear second opinion.

Has anyone done this before… Do you see any issue with this design?

Thanks for your help.