[cisco-voip] FREE Training For CCIE Voice Candidates

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:03:03 EST 2010

Just signed up for Faisal's bootcamp/training program.  Received an email
back within about 5 minutes confirming things - +1 for responsiveness.  I'm
always up for seeing new training providers, so I'll keep everyone up to
date as things go along.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin