[cisco-voip] CIPC Conferencing

Dan Schmitt customade806 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:53:58 EST 2010

I am having issues being able to complete a conference bridge on IP
Communicator over VPN.  I have a known good device (another CIPC that
is also over VPN)that I copied settings off to this troubled device.
When the user hits CONFR for the second time to complete the bridge he
is always dropped from the call and the 2 joining parties are still
allowed to talk to each other.

Has anyone come across this issue before or does anyone have any advice?

Dan Schmitt

customade806 at hotmail.com