[cisco-voip] Fwd: Cisco ATA Fax Confusion

Rhodium rhodium_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 15:50:17 EST 2010

Yep, I am aware of the hyphenations. Been trying to use them in the right context if you look at my emails. ;o)

I don't think the fall back command applies to NSE passthrough but protocol based pass-through:

http://www.cisco.biz/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/cisco_ios_fax_services_over_ip_application_guide/t38.html#wp1156682

Also, the written documentation I have shows it under protocol based pass-through.

Which led me to ask the question, why is it working? Are you sure that it refers to protocol based pass-through and not NSE?

Regards,

Jason