[cisco-voip] Fwd: Cisco ATA Fax Confusion

Rhodium rhodium_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 16:33:06 EST 2010

What you saw config wise is a representation of what I have.

I guess I should see if it does a "double" fall back from protocol based pass-through to NSE passthrough.

Would be interesting to note what really happens but if the fall back to NSE does happen as a "catch all", it is not explicitely stated, so Cisco might change its behaviour in future IOS releases.

Thanks for the discussion. :)