[cisco-voip] Multicasting Speakers and Feed IP command

Ian J. Pitts ipitts at Syn-Apps.com
Fri Jan 22 16:03:48 EST 2010

Robert,
I assume that you have enabled multicast routing on your CME. If you have
not you will need to do that for both the voice and speaker routed
interfaces.

Something like this

Global Config:
ip multicast?routing

Interface commands:
ip pim sparse?dense?mode

This needs to go on each interface
that needs to process multicast traffic

I have attached a multicast quick start guide that might be of assistance.

Regards,
Ian Pitts
Syn-Apps
www.syn-apps.com