[cisco-voip] axl programming - .NET or Java or ??

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:32:50 EST 2010

Pretty much you can use any language that is network capable. Java and .NET
are the ones used by Cisco in their documentation, but essentially, you can
use any language that suits your task in hand.

So it comes down to: a) What you know. b) What will best suit your unique
challenge at hand

Cheers,
Tanner Ezell

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Eric Pedersen <eric.pedersen at sait.ca>wrote:

>  I am curious to know what languages people are using for AXL programming.
>  I got some basic code working with .NET which works quite well once I
> struggled through the modifications required to the AXL C# include file
> because of MS’s broken wsdl compiler.  Anyone written code with Java/AXIS?
>   Any other languages that work well?

Regards,
Tanner Ezell