[cisco-voip] [c-nsp] Wr mem causes massive delay...

Rhodium rhodium_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 09:14:05 EST 2010

This is normally because the CPU shoots up to about 100% during the wri mem depending on the platform as it needs to save the config. This especially happens if the config file needs to be compressed as it is too long.

Make sure you are running CEF on the router and dont do too many wri mems. :)

Alternatively, you can try different IOS versions to determine which ones don't have as much impact on router as the current one but it is one of those things that I dont worry about.

Regards,

Jason