[cisco-voip] Forwarded Calls drop after 29 secs

Mike Thompson mthompson729 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:52:53 EST 2010

I would do a CCSIP debug.  More likely than not, in this case, what I've
seen is a mismatch in a feature / command used for the SIP call setup.
Either a reinvite message is being misunderstood, or a new call should be
created versus the call getting forwarded.  This would coincide with what
Mark is talking about with respect to call progress issues.

MT