[cisco-voip] Schedule Purging in UCCX

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:33:39 EST 2010

hello folks,

I need to confirm one thing. In UCCX if we configure the Schedule Purging with 2 options 1st to select the percentage and 2nd to select the number of days after which Purge should be run. Now when i look into the Purging logs it shows me scedule purge initiated after 99 days (set value) but then it check for DB size defined in Percentage and didn't perform purge as the DB size didn't exceed to the percentage.

Does it mean Purging will only happen when the DB size exceeds to the percentage given and no use of setting Number of days .

please check the screen shot and log file attached.

Regards,
Sheeraz Saeed lodhi.

Send us your Hotmail stories and be featured in our newsletter
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/