[cisco-voip] Can I Block in-coming calls PRI

tmdvoip tmdvoip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 09:40:23 EST 2010

Guys:

This is my configuration
CUCM 6.1.4 (2 CM's in cluster)
Cisco Unity 5.0.1 Exchange
NON-SIP
Cisco 2851 Routers

My client complains of harassing phone calls at one of their locations.
All the calls go to a single directory number; it would be nice if the
recipient of there calls would simply let the calls go to Voice Mail;
however this project has political ramifications. Also, the calls are
sometimes transferred from other users.

AT&T is the provider of the PRI's.

This is the Questions;

Does anyone know if AT&T can block at their end?
Is this something I can do relatively easy with CM Translation Patterns?
I there something cleaver I can on Unity?

I just want to see if anyone else has come across this issue before?

Sincerely,
Thomas Dooley
Cisco Telecommunications Administrator
Triad NC