[cisco-voip] Fax gateway appliance

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:07:16 EST 2010

Manoj, Thanks for your interest in this list. Generally, people here
tend to shy away from providing design advice unless a particular
problem is posed and research showing some sort of attempt at solving
the problem first is provided. It's a good idea to ask google before
asking this list, if for no reason other than google might answer your
question faster.

Thanks!
Pete