[cisco-voip] Generating PRI for Cisco-Tandberg-Codian 3241 ISDN gateway

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 28 13:56:31 EST 2010

That's what I'd start with.  What I mean by limiting the debugs is to do it in a controlled environment where you know your call is the only one that is going to generate debugs.    While somebody who is familiar with the output of the debug can handle separate calls mixed together it makes things unnecessarily complicated for someone who doesn't really know what to look for.

For example anyone that knows a q931 debug can follow a call based on the callref.  Someone that doesn't know this will look at your earlier debugs and see a bunch of call setups and then a bunch of disconnects and not necessarily how to tie them together.

-Ryan

On Jan 28, 2010, at 1:43 PM, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

Ryan Ratliff wrote:
> Not knowing anything at all about isdn b-channel bonding for video calls
> I'd suggest turning on q921 debugs on the 2851 and seeing what's there
> as well.   If you can limit the debug to one call at a time it would be
> much easier to read.

Is there some technique for limiting the debugs other than judicious
cutting and pasting?

And are we talking about a standard "deb isdn q921"?