[cisco-voip] Example Administrator Account

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:05:06 EST 2010

if you look at your call handlers in the owner field it probably says
Example administrator.  If you are getting Voicemail messages in this
mailbox then you probably have some miss configured call handlers allowing
people to leave a message after the greeting and the message would get sent
to this mailbox as it is the owner.