[cisco-voip] DC to AD

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 19:53:17 EDT 2010

Happy Independence day Weekend all--

Got a question about directories.

Currently we are using the built in DC directory but for CUCIMOC it looks
like AD integrated might be more helpful.

I know how to setup the AD integration, but my question is what will happen
if I move from the DC directory to AD?  User name (first and Last) and alias
are the same, both in DC and AD.

Will we have to resetup all the CCx extensions, and device associations?  or
since they are the same will they just sync?

Same goes for Unity Connection.  All the same in both the directory and AD.
 or will we have to do something else?

Thanks for any info in advance.

Scott