[cisco-voip] Cisco IOS Voice Statistics

Cheng, Karen Karen.Cheng at racq.com.au
Mon Jul 5 23:04:37 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Just wondering whether anyone has used the Cisco IOS voice statistics feature on voiec gateways before? I've set it up to gather periodic updates but when I do a FTP push I get no data just an empty file. But when I do a show voice statistics csr I can see the statistics there.

voice statistics type csr
voice statistics time-range since-reset
voice statistics time-range periodic 15minutes start 00:00 end 00:00 days-of-week daily
voice statistics max-storage-duration minute 60
voice statistics display-format separator new-line
voice statistics push ftp url ftp://username:password@ipaddress:21//<ftp://username:password@ipaddress:21/>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Karen Cheng
Voice Network Engineer

<http://www.racq.com.au>

Join us at MotorFest on 11 July 2010 at Eagle Farm Racecourse. Visit www.racq.com/motorfest for more information

Please Note: If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email as its use is prohibited. RACQ does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses or defects. If you do not wish to receive any further commercial electronic messages from RACQ please e-mail unsubscribe at racq.com.au or contact RACQ on 13 19 05.