[cisco-voip] Call reports for inbound DIDs using translations

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 7 13:34:30 EDT 2010

We routes inbound calls to DIDs tithe appropriate extension using 10-
digit translations to 5-digit DNs.

I've enabled complex digit analysis but I think that only affects
trace files.

Any idea how I can fund out how many calls a DID has received? There
is also an auto-attendant so I'm not sure I can just look at CDRs to
that extension because that will include calls through the CDR.

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.