[cisco-voip] SIP to Legacy PBX

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Wed Jul 7 17:58:39 EDT 2010

How about an E1 integration to the Cisco gateway and then VOIP to the other end of your 10MB fiber link and then deliver the calls to the other end. Do you have any type of diagram to describe this better?

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225