[cisco-voip] Time-of-day routing

Cheng, Karen Karen.Cheng at racq.com.au
Thu Jul 8 07:28:59 EDT 2010

So you should have 2 partitions. 1 with the business hours schedule attached to it and the other with the after hours schedule attached to it. Now create the same DN twice. One with the Bhours partition and the other in the ahours partition. Make sure both partitions are accessible from the right CSS's.

Route your DN's however you want. and that’s it….

Karen Cheng
Voice Network Engineer

<http://www.racq.com.au>