[cisco-voip] DMA 4.1.3 to 6.1.4

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Jul 8 09:57:50 EDT 2010

2 errors, 271 and 27157.  Thanks to
CSCsq37173    CLI to allow usage of "finderr" & "cdr finderr"

<quote>
admin:show tech dberrcode 271
 ------------------------- show tech dberrcode --------------------------
-271    Could not insert new row into the table.
This problem has many possible causes, including a locked table or a
full disk. Check the accompanying ISAM error code for more
information.
If the error code is related to cdr, errorcode means
271   *Error* <271> is not a known Enterprise Replication error

admin:show tech dberrcode 27157
 ------------------------- show tech dberrcode --------------------------
-27157    Internal error: no receiving buffer available.
If this internal error recurs, note all circumstances and
contact IBM Technical Support.
If the error code is related to cdr, errorcode means
27157   *Error* <27157> is not a known Enterprise Replication error
</quote>

DMA does not invoke replication so we can ignore that.  Are you low on
disk space?  Are low on available memory either physical, virtual, or
kernel?

There really shouldn't be anything concurrently accessing the informix
instance for DMA.  It is possible an entierprising adminstrator was
accessing the database.  Before embarking on a lengthy troubleshooting
endeavor it may be worth a reboot and re-run of DMA.

/Wes