[cisco-voip] Last time logged in

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Jul 8 20:35:46 EDT 2010

In 7.1, I'm not aware of any report that includes information about
last access time. In 8.0, however, there are a number of new reports
that were added, including "User Phone Login and MWI Report" which
would contain the information you are looking for. The info is in the
database, though. In 7.x you can use CUDLI or the following CLI
command to retrieve it:

run cuc dbquery unitydirdb select alias, timelastcall from vw_subscriber

On systems with large numbers of users, you might want to limit the
scope of the query. For 8.x, things moved around in the DB a bit so
the query would be different.

-Pat