[cisco-voip] SCCP 7970 > Press Directories > some phones directories display background on directories is yellow, others are white

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jul 9 13:55:16 EDT 2010

Are you certain they are all really running the same phone load?

I ask because the color scheme changed in a specific phone load which
generated much discussion in the community.  See CSCsw96960 for example
of concerns about the new consistent backgrounds.  Before that
consistency was applied I believe there was more variation by product,
boot load version, and potentially app load version.

/Wes