[cisco-voip] What causes phones to reboot with mobility login?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jul 9 14:28:22 EDT 2010

2 easy ways:

1. use a tftp client on your PC to retrieve it via TFTP from the TFTP
server in the CM server:
C:\Documents and Settings\wsisk>tftp -?
Transfers files to and from a remote computer running the TFTP service.
TFTP [-i] host [GET | PUT] source [destination]

  -i              Specifies binary image transfer mode (also called
                  octet). In binary image mode the file is moved
                  literally, byte by byte. Use this mode when
                  transferring binary files.
  host            Specifies the local or remote host.
  GET             Transfers the file destination on the remote host to
                  the file source on the local host.
  PUT             Transfers the file source on the local host to
                  the file destination on the remote host.
  source          Specifies the file to transfer.
  destination     Specifies where to transfer the file.

C:\Documents and Settings\wsisk>tftp 14.48.40.61 get SEP001BD5846D80.cnf.xml
Transfer successful: 5694 bytes in 1 second, 5694 bytes/s

2. use an http client on your PC to retrieve it via HTTP from the TFTP
server in the CM cluster:
http://<MyCMServerIP>:6970/<devicename>.cnf.xml
http://14.48.40.61:6970/SEP001BD5846D80.cnf.xml

If you use a browser to access the http interface the browser may
complain about XML formatting.  You can "view page source" to view the
actual XML of the configuration file.

Regards,
Wes