[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection CBT or On Line Training Sources

Travis Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Sun Jul 11 22:24:18 EDT 2010

If you have your CCO login associated to a Cisco partner they can give you access to the Partner Education Connection.  They have some Video on Demand training there as well as a bunch of other delivery methods.

www.cisco.com/go/pec

Regards,

Travis Dennis

Enterprise Solutions Architect