[cisco-voip] Lock down a 7942G

Vivek ..... vivek2727 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:10:26 EDT 2010

The phone will still be able to access the directory if you put in a fake URL. It will pick it up from the "URL Directory" in the Enterprise Parameters. For this to work, you'll have to put a dummy url in the enterprise parameters and then put the correct URL on each phone device's directory field, which is not advisable.

You can lock disable the settings button from the Phone Device configuration.