[cisco-voip] Unity 5.x with Multiple Call Manager Clusters

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jul 12 16:42:19 EDT 2010

Good question. Not sure what takes precedence here. I know that you
can configure ports for message notification so if you want
notification to go out only one system, just configure those ports I'm
guessing. That's what we've done. Now if you want message notification
to go out the respective phone system, you'll have to test that out.
Calls might go out the first available port though.

…
Don't look at me, my iPod maid that spilling mistake.