[cisco-voip] vg224 call hold/resume for shared lines feature

Robert Shearrill rshearri at uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 20 09:39:44 EDT 2010

Hi

Does the call hold/resume supplementary feature on the vg224  cause problems with the ports. we have a problem with fax machine user, having problems with the vg224 port not ringing the fax machine. some how it just stops working. using ios 12.4.(22). When hold resume is removed it seems the problem leaves. we added this feature to every port on our vg224's even if it isn't a shared line. Has anyone else ran into this problem.