[cisco-voip] Call Park usage reports?

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:25:07 EDT 2010

from http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/6_0_1/car/carcdrdef.html#wp1134751

"When the call is parked, the call gets split. The original call
generates a CDR. The origTerminationOnBehalfOf and
destTerminationOnBehalfOf fields get set to (Call Park = 3) for this
CDR." (theres a second CDR for the other half but if you wanted to
knwo how many calls were parked, it wouldn't really be important.)

...You could also just take an hour's worth of traces and search for
all the instances of the park key being hit, which would be quite easy
to do. There's just not much of a reason to do it when apparently CDRs
will provide the info you need.

-Peter