[cisco-voip] Cucm 8.0.2 upgrade

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue Jul 20 16:49:54 EDT 2010

I'm in the process of testing a new subscriber, new hardware, wanted to burn
it in in the lab before deploying it.  So new 7835-i2, popped the 8.0.2 dvd
in, did the install.  First quirk I saw was an error early on in the
process, it was trying to upgrade the IBM IMM firmware and it failed, I
didn't grab the error, but should I open a TAC case on this or is it
something to be worried about?  IMM is the out of band management for the
server (think ILO or DRAC on other brands).

Once I synched it up with my lab publisher, I decided to go through and do
an upgrade on both to 8.0.2c, I know SU1 is out, but I can't download the
silly thing right now, cisco.com isn't cooperating on that download.  The
publisher staged the upgrade just fine, everything was normal.  My sub acts
like its done, but I get the following: http://imgur.com/ttpVf

No status, but it acts like its done.  Doing a show version inactive from
the cli shows that no inactive side available.

Thoughts?    I'll open a TAC case on this in the morning, but was hoping for
an easy fix.

Thanks
Charles