[cisco-voip] problems with stuck CIC (and whole E1) on PGW 9.6.1

Danijel theghost101 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:03:52 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have several problems with one E1 link,

firstly, i have one stuck CIC, it
says:"ss7-path:CIC=1,PST=IS,CALL=IN,BLK=LOCMAN" although there is no call on
the ISDN side, multiple variants of query-cic and kill-call tried with no
effect, commands either timeout(query) or say they did it (kill) and the
call is still stuck.

All CIC in that E1  have several problems, they don't respond to block,
unblock, reset commands or respond only for a short period after rlm group
link has been established.
This E1 is a first link in a nfas group, second group member doesn't have
any problems. Also on the same AS there is another rlm group connected to
another nfas group that doesn't have any of those problems.

Before I managed to block those CIC problem was manifesting as refused
incoming calls from the other provider with no circuit/channel available and
outgoing calls from my network were ok.

Tried rebooting the AS twice with no effect, putting destination manually
(forced) out of service doesn't help. I probably forgot some other stuff I
tried so...
Software version on the AS is: Cisco IOS Software, 5350 Software
(C5350-JS-M), Version 12.4(13f), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

Any sugestions? :/

--
*blap*