[cisco-voip] 7.1.5su1a to 7.1.5b

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:33:11 EDT 2010

OK so I'm a little confused.

In the lab we have 7.1.5su1a.  we are down to a few weeks before our upgrade
(from 4.2 Still going to bet you Lelio) and are trying to upgrade to the
most current CM version when the time comes.  So yesterday they release
7.1.5b.  we download it and try to install and get:

upgrade candidates found in the patch directory are not allowed by the
current version.

So I look at the matrix:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/compat/ccmcompmatr.html#wp201999

and it's not showing any of the SU as a direct upgrade.

So can someone help me understand what the deal is?

if this is the case moving forward what versions should we stay with? or
stay away from?  I want to make sure that we stay on good trains as we put
this into production.

Thanks

Scott